Seeking a responsible individual to work full-time as a carpenter doing residential remodeling work. Must have own tools and transportation.
Health and Dental Benefits provided
Minimum of 8 years experience in the following:
Foundation work, Framing, Roofing & Siding, Windows & Doors, Drywall, Finish Flooring. Some Plumbing and Electrical preferred.
Must work well with customers and co-workers. Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform remodeling tasks from start to finish in a timely and orderly manner.
- Communicate between employer and customer to accomplish necessary tasks.
- Give proper instruction to helpers and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Be prepared with necessary tools to perform the role as a carpenter.
- Maintain jobsite organization (tools and material)
- Daily set-up and clean-up of jobsite
Serving Bucks and Montgomery County, PA (215) 355-7444